Why Bumble Road Bath Bombs
Our bath bombs won't just turn your bath water pretty colors, we actually add ingredients such as shea butter and Epsom salts to help moisturize your skin, relax your muscles so you leave your bath feeling like a new person.
Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Epsom salts dissolved in warm water are easily absorbed through the skin where they immediately go to work inside our bodies.
- The magnesium ions break apart from Epsom salt molecules and begin to relieve stress by promoting the production of serotonin and reducing the effects of adrenaline.
- Magnesium also plays a critical role in the production of energy in cells, helping us to feel invigorated without causing feelings of restlessness or anxiety.
- Epsom salts work to relieve muscle tension, pain, and inflammation in joints. Tired and sore feet will also benefit from the therapeutic warmth of an Epsom salt soak.